4 World Cup Mani's ( beware of orange overkill )

Sunday, July 11, 2010
So you probably know the Dutch football ( or soccer ) team made it into the World Cup Finals. I can tell you: Holland's gone craaazyyyy now. I'm not a big fan of soccer, but even I think it's exciting now, and ofcourse I like being crazy ;-)
My World Cup mani's aren't that crazy, but I like to share some I did:

Oké, we staan dus in de finale en heel Nederland is officieel gek geworden. Ik ben geen voetbal liefhebber, maar zelf ik vind het wel een beetje spannend worden. En uiteraard als er gek gedaan wordt dan ben ik daar graag bij.
Mijn WK-mani's zijn niet zo heel gek, maar ik heb er wel een paar die ik wil laten zien.





( guest-nails by Marjan)


Dus hou je perfect gelakte vingers gekruist dat we winnen vanavond, dan wordt het groot feest in Nederland!

So keep your perfectly lacquered fingers crossed that the Dutch team wins tonight, I'm ready for the big party!

XOXOXOXO

NB - Unfortunately for all the Dutch football fans, the Dutch team didn't win the World Cup Finals :-(