Look at the amazing Nfu Oh polishes my Love gave me for Sinterklaas!!!!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Okay, if you don't live in Holland, you probably don't know what or who Sinterklaas is. In short (and with a little help from wiki to explain it to you ): Sinterklaas is a traditional Winter holiday figure, which the Americans used for the base of Santa Claus ( or Sandy Claws, LOL ). All children get presents from Sinterklaas if they have been nice that year. Sinterklaas rides on a white horse called Amerigo over the rooftops to drop presents through the chimney with help from his helpers who are all called Zwarte Piet ( =Black Pete ). For more info look here, it gives a really nice description of our holiday.
Grown-ups often celebrate Sinterklaas among friends and family just for the fun of it.

Okay now we switch over to what I wanted to show you. I got ALOT of presents for Sinterklaas, but these I just had to share with you: My Love (aka Eppie ) bought me four Nfu Oh's !!!!

Na een korte uitleg voor onze buitenlandse vrienden laat ik jullie nu zien wat ik heb gekregen van Sinterklaas. Ik heb ONWIJS veel gekregen, maar dit wilde ik echt met jullie delen: Mijn Lief ( aka Eppie ) heeft vier Nfu Oh's voor me gekocht!!!
From left to right: Nr 59 | Nr 45 | Nr 65 | Nr 61
Isn't my bf the best in the whole wide world? He first checked which Nfu Oh's I already owned ( only four ) and then he checked the nailpolishblogs for pictures and reviews to make his decision!!!! Yes, Eppie has read your nailpolishblogs to make sure he gave me the best of the best!

Is mijn vriendje niet de beste in de hele wereld? Hij heeft eerst gecontroleerd welke Nfu Oh's ik al had ( slechts 4 ) en toen is foto's en reviews gaan lezen op nagellakblogs om zo een goede keuze te kunnen maken!!! Ja, Eppie heeft jullie blogs gelezen om er zeker van te zijn dat ik het beste van het beste kreeg!
Nr 59: warm wine red with flakies | Nr 45:  bright red/orange with flakies
About his choise for nr 45 Eppie said: "I thought if Scrangie liked it, you must like it too!"
HOW CUTE IS THAT!!!!

Over zijn keuze voor nummer 45 zei Eppie: "Ik dacht dat als Scrangie het mooi vindt, dan vindt jij het vast ook mooi"
HOE LIEF IS DAT!!!
Nr 65: light blue Holographic | Nr 61: silver Holographic
Okay, they don't look much like holo's in this picture above, but believe me, they are very good holo's!
The skittle-swatches below are made on a cloudy grey day, no sun at all, and look at the holo-rainbow in those pictures.

Oke, ze zien er niet uit als holo's in de foto hierboven, maar geloof me, het zijn erg goede holo's!
De skittle-swatches in de foto's hieronder zijn vandaag gemaakt, een bewolkte grijze dag, totaal geen zon te bekennen en kijk eens naar de holo-regenboog in die foto's
Flakies: 3 coats | Holo's: 2 coats

Thank you very much for watching this amazing gift I got
Hope you alle receive the best gifts this month!